Please check out our new Facebook page and give us a “like”! We’ll be posting occasional updates, as well as a moderate amount of links to events and articles related to the Brooklyn waterfront. As always, you can follow us on Twitter.
- The Brooklyn Waterfront Research Center aims to raise awareness about critical issues facing Brooklyn's waterfront through research, teaching, and public programming.
Sign up for our E-mail List
Brooklyn Waterfront Twitter
During Sandy, Jacob Riis Park was blasted by storm surge. @NPCA actively advocated for federal funding to rebuild these sites. Thx to advocacy, 100+ million was dedicated to efforts to expedite rebuilding schedule. pic.twitter.com/xzOvpLwxPj
- Brooklyn Waters: Sea Level Rise, Sustainability, and Resilience along the Brooklyn Waterfront
- Art at the Water’s Edge: Building Community Along Brooklyn’s Waterfront
- Wine-Making Along the Brooklyn Waterfront
- November Breakfast Talk: Green Gentrification with Kenneth Gould and Tammy Lewis
- BWRC Hosts Belgian Urban Planners